Maternity Clothing Guide
Weve made shopping from our maternity collection easy! All our maternity styles are sized according to your pre-pregnancy size, then weve added handy elasticated bands, panels, seams and side back ties to provide a comfortable, perfect fit during your pregnancy! Its all available in sizes 14-32.
If maternity clothing seems like a whole new world never fear! At Fashion World weve thought of everything to keep you both comfy and stylish throughout your pregnancy.
Containing leggings, a cami and an over bump band, our starter pack is the perfect place to, well start! Use separately to customise your existing clothes or all together. A wardrobe staple, youll get so much use out if it!
A mix of stretchy and supporting panels are used to ensure maximum comfort in all our trousers, skirts and shorts. Each and every style is designed around your new curves and growing bump. We use stretchy fabrics with Elastane in them to ensure our maternity clothing grows with you throughout all the stages of your pregnancy.
Just like our regular trousers, a fly front style with added soft jersey pockets to keep you feeling comfortable as you grow. Simply adjust the inner extendable waistband tabs to suit your growing bump.
This style is ideal for during and after pregnancy, with an elasticated jersey band designed to sit just under your bump.
This style has been designed with your mid to later stages of pregnancy in mind. The deep elasticated jersey band sits over your bump, keeping you comfy and secure.
Designed to fit and flatter from day one until beyond the birth of your baby. Styling details such as underbust seams and back ties that can be adjusted for comfort and fit.
- Order clothes in your pre-pregnancy size.
- Layer vests and tunics over leggings; this look will last your whole pregnancy. Why not try our new Starter Pack?
- Buy a pair of trousers or jeans to grow with your bump. Look for a style with stretch that will give you comfort and support during your pregnancy.
- For everyday maternity basics, look for pregnancy friendly fabrics that will stretch with your changing shape.
- Remember comfort is key, but you can maintain your style and take inspiration from your own wardrobe too!